Objective was to deep clean the render and seasoned wood and return to a clean condition by removing staining and black algae growth from the render and the wood on the house as effectively, responsibly and safely as possible.
Preparation is key starting with a full survey as each project has different requirements based on accessibility, render type and condition. There is a controlled, measured process of application to achieve the required results
- Thorough and considerate preparation to cover over and protect items and planting
- Full compliance to Health & Safety to protect staff and residents
- Apply HSE approved bio degradable chemical to kill algae on the render
- Wash off with variable pressure
- Repeat process where necessary
- Apply Inhibitor to prevent re-growth if chosen as a finishing option
- Finishing clean
As the pictures show, the results of the render clean and wood clean were fantastic and the home owners are very happy and we were immediately instructed to clean their neighbour’s home as well.